#1 Why did you choose massage therapy as your major?
The primary reason I choose massage therapy for doing massage therapy was to legally practice shiatsu and have my who practice; as I sit here writing this and I do have other people who can benefit from massage and massage therapy.
My wife and mother both have cancer and are recovering and my father has a lot of health issues. Also, people keep coming to me for help.
I have a friend who I help deal with alcohol addiction, another friend who has issues with his back and headaches, and another friend who I help her out her minor health issues and treat her son.
I guess because even if not practicing I still find people coming to me, so I guess I should have as many tools as possible to help them. I never charge money..lol. I sometimes forgot to collect the money for the students for martial arts training.
Over the last year, I have been taking notes on how to use martial arts to healing the body, I have completed my reiki master program; so guess I also wanted to learn as much as I can to help me with my research and creating my martial arts, meditation, and healing center.
I also want to make my own hours and have a little more freedom.
My wife and mother both have cancer and are recovering and my father has a lot of health issues. Also, people keep coming to me for help.
I have a friend who I help deal with alcohol addiction, another friend who has issues with his back and headaches, and another friend who I help her out her minor health issues and treat her son.
I guess because even if not practicing I still find people coming to me, so I guess I should have as many tools as possible to help them. I never charge money..lol. I sometimes forgot to collect the money for the students for martial arts training.
Over the last year, I have been taking notes on how to use martial arts to healing the body, I have completed my reiki master program; so guess I also wanted to learn as much as I can to help me with my research and creating my martial arts, meditation, and healing center.
I also want to make my own hours and have a little more freedom.
Comments
Post a Comment