#3 What is character Armor? How do you image character armor you might have developed?
In eastern massage, the cause of most disease and illness is do to imbalance in the ki/chi and meridian system the the meridians are thought to be connect to emotions there emotions is one the causes to imbalances.
This idea of "character armor" form the basic principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
When we suppress emotions these can cause the imbalance which in turn weakness the immune system and then we go sick.
Often when we are doing odservation diagnosis we observing as a client walks in the door, where tension is being carried in the body, this part of the process of finding out which meridians have to much energy (jitsu) or to little energy (Kyo). Jitsu is area of tension and Kyo are areas are to soft.
Outside of shiatsu there is additional evidence to where muscle tensions is cause by suppression of emotion. During martial arts training of adults I found when learning roll and tumble to prevention injury during throwing; most injuries are cause by muscle tension and muscle tension is cause mostly by fear of falling.
When training children they are generally not afraid of falling, so they learn to roll and tumble without injury of fear.
I often teach adults rolling and tumbling by reminding them they need to think like children and teach them to breath. To relax there muscles.
I believe in "character armor" I seen it in real life and one thinks I work people through breathing techniques and meditation.
This idea of "character armor" form the basic principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
When we suppress emotions these can cause the imbalance which in turn weakness the immune system and then we go sick.
Often when we are doing odservation diagnosis we observing as a client walks in the door, where tension is being carried in the body, this part of the process of finding out which meridians have to much energy (jitsu) or to little energy (Kyo). Jitsu is area of tension and Kyo are areas are to soft.
Outside of shiatsu there is additional evidence to where muscle tensions is cause by suppression of emotion. During martial arts training of adults I found when learning roll and tumble to prevention injury during throwing; most injuries are cause by muscle tension and muscle tension is cause mostly by fear of falling.
When training children they are generally not afraid of falling, so they learn to roll and tumble without injury of fear.
I often teach adults rolling and tumbling by reminding them they need to think like children and teach them to breath. To relax there muscles.
I believe in "character armor" I seen it in real life and one thinks I work people through breathing techniques and meditation.
Comments
Post a Comment